1. Overall 300+ corrections were made to the code, with the vast majority being either minor and/or for problems that occurred under unusual circumstances.
All Modes of Play
Fixed problems with unit movement and combat:
2. Setting Up Reserves in the Declaration of War phase.
3. A variety of air missions (e.g., paradrop, port attacks, strategic bombing).
4. Air-to-air combat (e.g., interceptions, resolving combats, returning to base).
5. Using carrier air units (an optional rule).
6. Air rebases (various).
7. Unusual situations where land units are (or are not) able to enter a hex.
8. Land Combat Resolution so the rules are strictly enforced.
9. Naval movement (7) and naval combat (7).
10. Identifying supply sources and paths.
11. Calculating tertiary supply.
12. The time taken to recalculate supply.
Fixed problems with end of turn processing
15. Rewrote the code for production planning routing resources to minimize the number of convoys required.
16. Improved the program’s faithfulness in processing of a player’s Default and Override settings for actions, destinations, and routes for resources.
17. Reduced the search time the program uses to find overseas paths for resources..
18. Made a half dozen improvements to the Production Planning form.
19. Fixed 6 problems with building units (Production).
20. Fixed 18 problems with Conquest, Enforced Peace, and Liberation
21. Fixed 15 various problems with creating, running, and collapsing Vichy France.
22. Added 30+ checks to avoid non-fatal error messages.
23. Made corrections so the program properly requests the players to switch.
24. Made 50+ corrections to the code specifically for NetPlay. One major addition was the ability for each player to review his copy of a saved NetPlay game without having to go on-line. There are still several dozen NetPlay specific bugs that remain to be fixed.