Published on October 04, 2017
You can find the whole changelog HERE, while you can download the update from our Members' Area or directly from HERE!
A little preview:
New Features and Rule Changes
- Improved game performance (logistics and map draw).
- Air base unit will be created once expansion starts. Size 0 air base appears in black color
as size 1. Size 0 air bases should not be visible in air transfer mode (no AC on them).
- Adjusted ground replacement routine to reduce substitution probability (more so for
- When assigning support units to a location, any support units in a HQ that are in the hex
are not available to be assigned. Units in the same hex as the location should be able to be
assigned to the location. Fixed.
- Fixed air group display bug on air navigation panel (F10).
- Ground elements which are not in the TOE or substitution list can get replaced into the
Data and Scenario Changes
- Aircraft change - 0642 Lancaster B.I Special - add some 4000lb bomb loadouts for earlier
use, limit 12000lb bomb use to 5/44 and later. A few other minor changes.
- Device change - 0683 NEW: French 75mm CA Mle 1932 AA Gun (moved from 0561)
- Many changes to scenarios. The most notable of these is the addition of many new frozen
static divisions to the German forces in the campaign games. These divisions will use up
some of the German manpower for training early in the scenarios, and then be activated
as they were historically.
There you are guys. We hope you enjoy our new update and keep having fun with the game!