Gary Grigsby’s War in the West1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your own plans.
The game features 3 main campaigns and 7 smaller scenarios for a comprehensive coverage of the combats in Western Europe between July 1943 and mid 1945:
· 1943 Campaign - 109 turns
· 1944 Campaign (May Start) – 64 turns
· 1944 Campaign (D-Day Start) – 62 turns
· Air Campaign – 4 turns
· Operation Husky – 7 turns
· Salerno to Rome 43-44 (starting with Operation Avalanche)– 42 turns/multiplayer only
· Battleground Italy – 95 turns
· Breakout and Pursuit (starting with Operation Cobra) – 11 turns
· Westwall (starting with Operation Market Garden) – 12 turns
· Bulge to the Rhine (starting with The Battle of the Bulge) –12 turns
Based on the War in the East engine, that the Gary Grigsby’s team has been polishing and improving for years, War in the West will blow the minds of fans of historical simulations with its incredible level of detail and realism.
Today we have the pleasure to unveil that the game will be released in early December 2014! So watch out for more details and get ready for the release!
Get more information on Gary Grigsby's War Westfrom the official product page.