War in the East 2 – Steel Inferno Out now
It's time to expand the front.
Steel Inferno is the first expansion for the award-winning monster wargame War in the East 2.
This content-packed DLC includes all of the Operations in Yugoslavia in 1944, the appearance of Finnish forces in the area North of Leningrad, the attack in the Caucasus, and a wealth of hypothetical scenarios.
Furthermore, the Drama on the Danube scenario places the German players in the difficult position of trying to deal with the surrender of Romania and Bulgaria and the difficulties of the German forces in Greece trying to escape North through the partisan-controlled territory.
Also included are two new full map campaigns, which begin with the German Operation Citadel in July 1943 and about a month before the Soviet Operation Bagration in May 1944.
• 1943 Campaign - 3 Jul 43 - 6 Jul 45 -- A full Campaign starting out with the German Operation Citadel, the largest tank battle in history.
• 1944 Campaign - 11 May 44 - 4 Jul 45 -- A full Campaign that begins with the Soviets readying for the start of their massive Summer 1944 offensives.
• Road to Karelia - 22 Jun 41 - 11 Oct 41
• Army Group A - Part I - Race for the Caucasus - 25 Jul 42 - 20 Nov 42
• Case Blue Phase II 42-43 - 25 Jul 42 - 5 Mar 43
• Case Blue Phase II 43-43 - Alternate - 25 Jul 42 - 5 Mar 43
• Army Group A - Part II - Kuban Bridgehead - 1 Feb 43 - 10 October 43
• AG C - Kutuzov to Bagration 43-44 - 12 Jul 43 - 2 Apr 44
• Western Ukraine 43-44 - 3 Nov 43 - 25 Apr 44
"The shipment of physical copies will be delayed until November 24th"
War in the East 2 – Steel Inferno Out Now