Watch this extremely useful tutorial video made by Mark from Straylight - an essential watch if you want to master the in game editor!
You're going to need all your editing skills and knowledge if you want to win our contest: make your own custom scenario and send it to us. We will pick the best designed scenario and the winner will receive a box of pro-painted Space Wolves or Orks miniatures!
That's it, you heard it right. You have a chance to win some awesome Citadel models. You'll have time until March 1st to submit your custom made scenario to us.
Make your scenario and send it us before March 1st.
1. Download this campaign and extract to My Documents > My Games > Sanctus > Campaigns
2. Rename the folder to the name of your Campaign (with no spaces!)
3. In the newly renamed folder, go into Text1 and Change the Campaign Name and Campaign Description lines to you desire!
4. Open up the Editor
5. Select your Renamed Campaign and create a new scenario
6. Make your level!
7. Use the Sanctus Squad Names Plugin and attach a name to each Space Wolf Units
8. Save their Level using the save button
9. When finished, Zip up the Campaign folder you renamed and send it to email@example.com
We'll pick the winner and he or she will have the choice to receive either a box of Space Wolves or Orks miniatures, already assembled and painted and ready to be employed on the field of battle!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to leave your mark on Sanctus Reach and win a lot of Games Workshop miniatures!