The majority of work will be to support government customers; the successful candidate must be able to obtain a US security clearance.
· Bachelor’s of Science Degree, or experience in LUA scripting and strategy simulations and gaming
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Experience with complex strategy gaming environments
· Understanding of LUA scripting
· Attention to Detail
· Excellent written communication skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
· Due to the nature of this position, US citizenship is required.
· Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· Experience in complex strategy gaming design, application, or use
· Demonstrated experience working with customers at various levels
· Effective interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated effective verbal communication with clients at all levels
· Demonstrated successful collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team
· Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage various project activities ensuring accurate task completion
The candidates should apply in writing to email@example.com.