Starting from today September 1st to 7th, the series is 50% off! Don’t miss this chance!
Well then, let’s get back to the update (which you can download from the Member’s area or just clicking on this link)!
Version 2.0.13 is going to add many new features, among all:
1. New Scenarios and Mission PowerPoint files from the Staff Exercises at Origins 2017.
2. Added the new Staff Alerts Tab to the TOC. This is a feature added to the Origins Red Storm build brought over into the regular game. The tab shows all units having some manner of problems and there is a hyperlink to the map for the unit.
3. Enhanced the AI movement mode selection. The AI will use a deliberate move if it is a good distance from the objective. This will be less fatiguing and off a bit better awareness when on the move over the normal assault moves.
4. Fixed a couple of long standing bugs related to certain combat functions. Combat should now behave as intended with small formations being a bit more brittle and larger formations being a bit less fragile.
5. There was also a bug introduced in 2.0.12 that caused the end game VP scoring to be incorrect in some cases, mainly continuations past sudden death. That is now fixed.
The rest of the changelog is available HERE!
Don’t forget to check out the offers and be sure to have fun with this new update!
You can find Flashpoint Campaigns on Steam too!