Close Combat: The Bloody First has been officially updated to version 1.0.2.
As stated previously, this version brings quite a few changes, including the frequently asked for free camera mode as well as further improvements to the accuracy model for vehicles and guns. You can download the update from here.
• AI no longer causes brief pauses when trying to find a firing position from which to attack a player unit.
• New 'Free Camera' added to game options.
• Basic skybox and horizon plane added for those playing with lower camera angles.
• Unit icons and other in-battle UI updated for better display at lower camera angles.
• Rendering performce when showing ground clutter improved.
• Subsequent shot accuracy bonus increased for tank and anti-tank guns.
• A tank or anti-tank shot that hits the target vehicle automatically informs the gunner of the correct range.
• Very rapid click and double click on and off units can no longer cause a crash.
• Units disbanded as a result of the last battle before a campaign transition now carry forward normally.
• Unit custom names are no longer lost during a campaign transition when the main force converts to a new organization.
• Range factor rebalanced in unit exposure check to extend spotting ranges for most units when they are highly exposed.
• Unit exposure check now correctly handles one-way LOS with flares at night.
• Corrected LOS and targeting check for separated soldiers.
• Vehicles can no longer deploy inside buildings.