We hope you'll like this update. So say we all!
- Added an option to scale the size of the UI. There is now a slider in the main options panel.
- Player created Cylon fleets are now available to fight against in a offline Skirmish. These are marked with a green pentagon in the fleet list.
- Added a "Postpone" button to the battle queue for story and resource missions, which skip engaging in that battle for the current round. This means a mission can be held over to a subsequent round, or the ship(s) at the marker moved away during the next round.
- A number of balancing changes have been made:
> Decreased Adamant max speed
> Increased Jupiter and Artemis hull points
> Increased accuracy of Battlestar Artillery
> Colonial & Cylon Light Turret decreased accuracy
> Colonial Light Turret decreased damage
> Fighter damage decreased across the board
- Changed spawn points for resource missions to avoid creating "impossible" escort missions
- Autocam now captures missiles being stopped by Flak
- Heavy Turrets and Battlestar Artillery autofire rules now default to Capitals
- In Multiplayer Setup, the number of players in the main lobby is now displayed
- Displayed the casualty percentage for auto-resolvable battles in the battle queue
- Key remapping is available from the Options menu in the War Room and during a battle
- Randomised ship names in multiplayer and singleplayer skirmish (for fleet creation)
- Added an option to load a campaign manual save from the War Room or during a battle
- In Multiplayer, balanced co-op enemy fleets
- Made autocam recordings use the format "Skirmish: *Map Name*" and "Multiplayer: *Map Name*" for Singleplayer skirmish and multiplayer battles.
- Fixed Bug: UI stretching at 3840x1024 resolution
- Fixed issue where Esc to skip didn't work if the intro wasn't properly loaded. Fixed this by allowing the skip button even if the video wasn't playing.
- Fixed an issue whereby the options panel could not be opened with an Xbox One controller