- 8000 points fleets.
- Each fleet can't have more than two ships of the same type (no Manticore-stacking this time).
- Each round will start on Friday. Every player will have to contact through our Discord Channel his opponent and define when to play their match during the weekend. If your opponent doesn't answer to your messages before Monday warn Muso. If he/she still doesn't reply, he will be disqualified and you'll automatically win the match.
- When the game is over, take a screenshot as a proof and send it to Muso, wether you win or lose.
What can players decide:
- Wether to play as the Cylons or as the Colonials during your match. You aren't obliged to let your opponent know what you're going to use.
- The map you're going to play in.
- The composition of their fleet and what kind of armament you're going to equip your ships with. DLC's ships are allowed even if your opponent doesn't own them.
- You can decide how long each turn will have to last, but if both players can't agree on the same turn timer than you'll have to play with 180s.
- You can also decide what map you're going to use, but if both players can't agree on the same map than you'll have to play in Refinery.
Before the brackets, one last thing: The first and the second round will last two weeks since you're still new and there's a fairly huge amount of players. After that, each round will last one week.
Now, here's what you were waiting for:
Let the Caprica Cup begin.