V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

bryanh06

V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem

Post by bryanh06 »

[&:]I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan
Bryan
Mike Wood

RE: V2.41 didn't fix too many pilots problem

Post by Mike Wood »

Hello...

Please send me saves with the two issues you raise and explanations of each.

Thanks...

mikew@matrixgames.com
ORIGINAL: bryanh06

[&:]I've noticed that VMF-212 of F4Fs is still growing after "upgrading" to version 2.41. I started this game with version 2.30 and stopped playing for a month waiting for fix to this problem. Before I upgraded there were 197 pilots for 24 planes. Since upgrading I have played several turns and the unit has increased pilots twice - to 200 and now to 203. I guess I will have to disband the squadron. This is scenario 17 (if I remember right -- its a long campaign that assumes Midway didn't happen.)

Another problem which has been reported elsewhere but is a major problem -- the phantom Havoc squadrons on two of my CVs -- this has the effect of crippling my fighter sqns on the two carriers by limiting their numbers.

I hope there will be another attempt to fix these old problems.

Bryan

Return to “Tech Support”