Camera Angles

Anything that comes to mind that you would like to see in future versions of Maximum-Football.

Moderator: David Winter

gambler

Camera Angles

Post by gambler »

Ok, I'm begging to be able to watch the game in more of a TV broadcast style for those of us who just coach or watch. :) Some lovely replay angles... I'm probably missing something but it seems like it would be relatively easy to add a broadcast angle to watch from... I'm not talking full, rotateable, any height cameras, just another viewing option. Thanks.
anash

RE: Camera Angles

Post by anash »

and slow motion for replay to better understand what is working what is not...or in my case who to bench!
GWsFBAStartOct292006

Post by GWsFBAStartOct292006 »

[font="Courier New"]Could not agree more with both.[/font]
Respecting/Helping Members Thanks. 'Great White'-Shark-Former HS Coach/College Sports Radio Host. Owner Great Whites FootBall Association-Play/Watch/Name Players. Switch FBP '98 2 Maximum FootBall-Eliminate bugs, FBP '98, Madden NFL '07 & Utilities h
maddad

Post by maddad »

I would settle for a zoom in and out feature so the players would appear very small considering how bad they look?
Magnum357

Post by Magnum357 »

ORIGINAL: maddad

I would settle for a zoom in and out feature so the players would appear very small considering how bad they look?

What??? They are not that bad. For one guy programming this game and doing the Animations by himself (with no multimillion dollor Animation equipment) I think they are pretty good. Jeez, some peopel are so picky.
Tbird

Post by Tbird »

The players are allright

I would like to just be able to change the camera angle in instant replay atleast [8D]
anash

Post by anash »

It will probably take a lot of coding to build in the cams system from fbpro, but even just a few preset camera angles to choose from would be better (overhead, sideline, etc). I would like to see how all players contribute to a play, and miss a lot of action with the current camera
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

ORIGINAL: anash

It will probably take a lot of coding to build in the cams system from fbpro, but even just a few preset camera angles to choose from would be better (overhead, sideline, etc). I would like to see how all players contribute to a play, and miss a lot of action with the current camera

There are already a few camera angles used for instant replay. Hopefully it should not be too hard for the game to switch to one of these during the game at the players choice.
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
Guderon

Post by Guderon »

I'd love a fixed overhead view. For me, that's the best view for really understanding why plays failed or succeeded. Very often, what players are doing away from the ball determines a plays outcome. That's the only view I ever used when playing FPS Football.
anash

Post by anash »

Brilliant Sonny, that would be great...
Magnum357

Post by Magnum357 »

I have to adimit, a few extra different veiws would be kinda helpful. Football Pro 98 and Football Pro 99 had customizable veiws aswell, it might not be too hard for David too implement this. On the other hand, I would imagaine this is low on the priority list of things to do for David. He has to fix the bugs of the game first.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

ORIGINAL: Magnum357

I have to adimit, a few extra different veiws would be kinda helpful. Football Pro 98 and Football Pro 99 had customizable veiws aswell, it might not be too hard for David too implement this. On the other hand, I would imagaine this is low on the priority list of things to do for David. He has to fix the bugs of the game first.

True. Bugs first then selectable views (or PDS improvements)- oh, I just want everything to be first on the list.[:D]
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "

Return to “Suggestions / Wishlist”