mega patch PCK

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
rickier65

RE: mega patch PCK

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Txema
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins POSTED: 4/22/2010

We're extremely close to a release candidate and that means we're also extremely close to the preview. We're doing some more testing this week, I would expect that next week we'll be ready to post some preview information and the road map ahead.

Erik, any news ???

Work is still being done on this. I think another beta test installer for the patch is expected soon.

Rick
Tophat1815

Post by Tophat1815 »

Are we there yet?

Also what infantry changes made it into this mega-patch? Will there be an additional infantry fix later?
wodin

Post by wodin »

Now I believe most of the new releases that were imminent have been released how long until the mega patch....
Geordie

Post by Geordie »

I have had high hopes for PC for a long time now and have to say Im looking forward to this new update.  Especially if it plays the way some guys here are raving about.

One thing though, will it still have the 2 x 40 second phases or will it be moving to something more practical?  I dont know why but those phases just make me lose interest after a wee while.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Geordie

I have had high hopes for PC for a long time now and have to say Im looking forward to this new update.  Especially if it plays the way some guys here are raving about.

One thing though, will it still have the 2 x 40 second phases or will it be moving to something more practical?  I dont know why but those phases just make me lose interest after a wee while.

Geordie,

There was some discusion about the two phases among the group. I happen to like the order-reaction phase layout myself and think it has it's place, and with some of the other things in the patch, perhaps even more so. I think it's still that way in the patch. I imagine the subject will come up again after the megapatch is done and more attention is focussed on the next game in the series. You certainly aren't alone in your opinion.

Rick
Bil H

Post by Bil H »

You certainly aren't alone in your opinion.

No he is not alone [;)]
Ah, well, since you do not wish death, then how about a rubber chicken?

Sam the Eagle

My Combat Mission Blog:
https://battledrill.blogspot.com/
kam99

Post by kam99 »

Bump! Any news?
ORIGINAL: Rick

ORIGINAL: Txema
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins POSTED: 4/22/2010

We're extremely close to a release candidate and that means we're also extremely close to the preview. We're doing some more testing this week, I would expect that next week we'll be ready to post some preview information and the road map ahead.

Erik, any news ???

Work is still being done on this. I think another beta test installer for the patch is expected soon.

Rick
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Yes but I can't tell ya. I would keep my eye on this forum though. Not this week.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
kam99

Post by kam99 »

Been watching and waiting patiently for two years...

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Yes but I can't tell ya. I would keep my eye on this forum though. Not this week.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: kam99

Been watching and waiting patiently for two years...

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

I know it's been a long wait. but have just a little more patience with us and there should be some news coming out soon.

thanks
rick
gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

Yeah, its been a long time but I would like to see it in my life time... LOL.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: gijas

Yeah, its been a long time but I would like to see it in my life time... LOL.

LOL - I hear that, but unless you are aniticipating a sudden demise, you should be fine!

Thanks
rick
Tophat1815

Post by Tophat1815 »

This week perhaps?
Stridor

Post by Stridor »

ORIGINAL: Tophat1812

This week perhaps?

If you have been following some of the other threads in this subforum (and read between the lines), then I think you will probably be able to work it out.

S.
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: Tophat1812

This week perhaps?

What constitutes THIS WEEK?

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

'This week' for this game unfortunately usually translates into 'some time next year'. Just joking! Looking forward to the patch whenever it is released.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Das123

'This week' for this game unfortunately usually translates into 'some time next year'. Just joking! Looking forward to the patch whenever it is released.

LOL - true - but hopefully you'll see some announcement this week (without translation maybe!).

Rick
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Das,

Check out the forum on Panzer Command Ostfront - and the announcement posted there!

Thanks
rick
DasTactic

Post by DasTactic »

Das,

Check out the forum on Panzer Command Ostfront - and the announcement posted there!

Thanks
rick

Thanks for pointing this out. Looks good. :)

So 'this week' means Q4 2010? ;)
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Das,

Thanks
rick

Thanks for pointing this out. Looks good. :)

So 'this week' means Q4 2010? ;)

Well, it isn't next year at least! Seriously, though - its' been a long time in the making, but I think you'll like the result. I know i do!

Rick

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”