Fleet Commander Challenge

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
wdboyd

Fleet Commander Challenge

Post by wdboyd »

Starshatter Fleet Wargame Challenge.

I have created two initial STOCK forces (missions) for you commanders to contend with. They are listed below.

Carrier Engagement Blue wdb - Located in the Janus system Alystra region.

Carrier Task Force and a Cruiser Task Force. Fleet Points total = 444

Meeting Engagement wdb - Located in the Solus system Meridian region.

Triple Cruiser Task Force. Fleet Points total = 358

These mission are NOT included in this presentation. I don't want participants tempted to check out how I have set up the Alliance forces NAV routes before engaging.

It is up to you to create a comparable force to go against the ones I have created. Your force will be pitted against my forces with the AI controlling both sides.

The Blue Alliance fleets begin in the Southern Setup Zone. Your opposing forces must start within the designated Northern Zone.

Specific Fleet/Task Force makeup costs and Setup Zones are covered in the downloads Fleet and Task Force Competition documentation. Presented in Word and PDF format.

Available for downlaod at http://www.starshattermods.com

Found in the Starshatter:TGS Single Missions section of our downloads page.

So get out of your state room and bring your fleet together. I suggest you NOT use Alliance craft for your forces.

Once complete (mission wise). . . e-mail your mission(s) to me. I will then verify the fleet points total, combine the missions to pit your creations against my fleet(s) using AI versus AI.

May the best battleplan win. [;)]
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils!"

Return to “Opponents wanted”