The Rim Scenario Question

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.
finebone

The Rim Scenario Question

Post by finebone »

I was playing "The Rim" scenario as the Unn Pirates (which are a blast to play!) and I was wondering how many turns that scenario is? (or how to find out general game info like that).

As for the Unn Pirates
There's something to be said for raiding worlds, looking for juicy targets and then plundering for points. I've got double they Cryo's points and probably three times anyone else's.

One thing that's a definate improvement of Armada 2526 over Armada 2525 is the different victory conditions for each race.
Iceman

RE: The Rim Scenario Question

Post by Iceman »

ORIGINAL: finebone

I was playing "The Rim" scenario as the Unn Pirates (which are a blast to play!) and I was wondering how many turns that scenario is? (or how to find out general game info like that).

I don't have the game with right now, but try editing the scenario's xml file (should be in the Campaigns folder). The header should have some info about the map, probably the turn limit if one is set.
As for the Unn Pirates
There's something to be said for raiding worlds, looking for juicy targets and then plundering for points. I've got double they Cryo's points and probably three times anyone else's.

Yep, their points are too high IMO too. Posted about that a couple of times.

Return to “The War Room”