Where are the scenarios????

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
XLegion

Where are the scenarios????

Post by XLegion »

I have just downloaded 'Harpoon, the Ultimate Edition' and it has placed four icons on my desktop. I am totally lost because no matter what icon I click on the same splash menu comes on, or one very similar. The game just loads some kind of scenario and does not give me a choice at all.

Is something wrong here? I remember in all of the versions that I owned before you had a CHOICE as to what scenario to play. At present this is useless to me.

Can somebody tell me what to do? I tried the 'file' menu but that doesn't lead me anywhere.
TonyE

RE: Where are the scenarios????

Post by TonyE »

You might be running HC (Harpoon Classic aka HUCE). Once you are in the scenario go to File\New, answer Yes to the prompt and you'll be showing a list of the BattleSets. Select one and you'll see the built-in scenarios for that BattleSet. If you want user-created scenarios, you can find a ton of them at http://www.harpgamer.com.
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner
CV32

Post by CV32 »

Be sure to uncheck the 'Enable Instant Action' box at the 'Select Battleset' screen, as well.
Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner
TonyE

Post by TonyE »

Thanks Brad, that went through my head but obviously didn't make it out the keyboard [:(]
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

Return to “Tech Support”