Campaign Series: East Front 1939-1941 Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Work-in-progress

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

XLVIIIPzKorp

RE: Campaign Series: East Front 1939-1941 Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Work-in-progress

Post by XLVIIIPzKorp »

Very nice looking representation of the Kfz 13. I can see how you could struggle with this one. Great work DM729!
Big Ivan

RE: Campaign Series: East Front 1939-1941 Sneak Peeks, Coming Attractions, Work-in-progress

Post by Big Ivan »

Yeah XlVIIIPzKorp DM729 nailed this work for sure.

But I have been racking my brains out. Thought I saw this very same vehicle in a war movie somewhere. The movie wasn't recent but somewhere back awhile ago. Can't remember the name but thinking it was in the 1960's or '70's that the film was produced?

Oh well.[:D]
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
Assistant Forum Moderator for CS and CSx2 at The Blitz Wargaming Club.
DM729

Post by DM729 »

Thanks Gentlemen!

[:)]

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”