Download version questions

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
tiedied61

Download version questions

Post by tiedied61 »

1) I've recently (9/27/07) downloaded Korsun Pocket. After installation and start up, software shows ver. 1.12 ... do I still need to apply the 1.12b patch?

2) I paid for the 2 year, extended download and My Games shows "No downloads available" ... why?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Art
JSS

RE: Download version questions

Post by JSS »

1) No need as the patch states its only for v1.11 upgrade to v1.12  (it removes the requirement to have the CD in the drive while playing the game).

2) Matrix staff will have to address your second question.
alexs

Post by alexs »

Hi art,
Try sending through an email to matrix games for the second issue at support@matrixgames.com

Hertston

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: tiedied61

2) I paid for the 2 year, extended download and My Games shows "No downloads available" ... why?

You are looking in the wrong place. To download the game proper ('My Games' is just for patches and stuff) go to 'support' from the site menu, then "my order status" and enter the appropriate details.

Whether it's actually necessary to pay for this "extended download" is still a matter of debate!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

The extended download option is available through the store via www.findmyorder.com.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”