Objectives, help!

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: alexs

lexxan

Objectives, help!

Post by lexxan »

I just completed "Overlord" as Allied and won a Marginal Victory mainly because I killed half of the Axis units but,still, I haven't understood how the Objective hex work precisely.
I think the objectives are marked by the Nazi flags but I'm not sure abt that and, anyway, I'm not able to figure out how many points they are worth etc...
Is there a way/option to mark them clearly in the map (I mean the specific hex with relevant victory points). Did I miss something?

Thanks for yr help in advance.
stefano lumasini
JSS

RE: Objectives, help!

Post by JSS »

ORIGINAL: lexxan

I just completed "Overlord" as Allied and won a Marginal Victory mainly because I killed half of the Axis units but,still, I haven't understood how the Objective hex work precisely.
I think the objectives are marked by the Nazi flags but I'm not sure abt that and, anyway, I'm not able to figure out how many points they are worth etc...
Is there a way/option to mark them clearly in the map (I mean the specific hex with relevant victory points). Did I miss something?

Thanks for yr help in advance.

Where you see the Country flag next to a city name... that indicates which side will get alert unit and/or replacement points.

The country (or countries) symbol in the VP hex normally indicates which side gets VP points. To get the details right click on the VP hex and move the mouse over the VP hex box in the pop up. Gives you points per side by turn (also tells you how much alert and/or replacement points are awarded for capture).

Return to “After Action Reports”