Getting off the beach

Battles In Normandy is the third game in the Decisive Battles game series. Battles in Normandy recreates all aspects of the Normandy campaign, from the landings on the first day to the final climax of the campaign at Falaise. Strategic Studies Group rewrote the Decisive Battles game engine for Battles in Normandy with a host of new special rules for amphibious and airborne operations, plus a huge number of other enhancements.

Moderator: alexs

08usma

Getting off the beach

Post by 08usma »

I just got BiN for Christmas from my son. Have enjoyed playing it but I am having a hard time getting off the beach (I guess just like on June 6, 1944). I have used my off shore assests to reduce strongpoints etc. Even if there is not a enemy unit within 4 or 5 grids, I just can't seem to move forward. Any suggestions or places to look for in depth tutorials?

RD
JSS

RE: Getting off the beach

Post by JSS »

Sounds like you didn't click the anchor icon to land the units. Once landed they should be able to move out.

Tutorial comes with the game. There is a tutorial pdf included that takes you thru the different tutorial sessions.

Return to “Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy”