Is there a Demo?

Commander – Europe at War Gold is the first in a series of high level turn based strategy games. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre.
Dr. Foo

Is there a Demo?

Post by Dr. Foo »

I cannot find a demo for this game. There is not one that I can find on the Matrix product download page. I did find a CEAW demo V1.06 (I think it is for the older game) but for whatever reason it does not install so I can't be sure. The same file is on several sites but none will install without errors.

One more question: Can a player switch from sprites to NATO counters? I much prefer counters over sprites. The screen shots I have seen all show sprites.
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
mbar

RE: Windows 7?

Post by mbar »

ORIGINAL: Dr. Foo

I cannot find a demo for this game. There is not one that I can find on the Matrix product download page. I did find a CEAW demo V1.06 (I think it is for the older game) but for whatever reason it does not install so I can't be sure. The same file is on several sites but none will install without errors.

Yep me too. I tried to install a v1.06 demo and java took a dump.

Question: Does C:EaW Gold install and run on Windows 7?
KingHunter

Post by KingHunter »

ORIGINAL: mbar
ORIGINAL: Dr. Foo

Yep me too. I tried to install a v1.06 demo and java took a dump.

Question: Does C:EaW Gold install and run on Windows 7?

Yea - I have Matrix CEaW (Gold) 1.12 and it plays fine. I also have GS 1.05 loaded as well
(I have Windows 7 32bit Professional)

J
mbar

Post by mbar »

Thank you for answering my question. I looked up your post on "Principles of War" and book marked the links. Thanks!

Return to “Commander - Europe at War Gold”