LEYTE scenario making

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and general game modding.
mingohh

LEYTE scenario making

Post by mingohh »

to the hero that will build Battle of Leyte i have gather info at www anglefire.com there you can get most info i have lookt as it is BIG i say BIG job to do. GOOD LUCK. [&o][&o] I have intention to try it out and are drawing copying the ships to this but i cant find out how the japanese airforce was in number and their placement and type so if anybody have info i will be [X(] happy to get all info reguarding this HUGE scenario. To make this scenario i need all info i can gather.And will try it out when the new patch comes because there are some UPS in the 1,02 Beta that has to be solve. To the Hero[;)] i say if i can help you i try with the limited time i got on the net because im reayding this scenario, but i will give you my full attension and after reading the story behind this battle i think we are into a very big consuming off nerve pills and lots of haircolor and love from our girlsfriends/wifes.[:D][:D][:D]
Reguards
The little things in life, make a huge different
Stele

RE: LEYTE scenario making

Post by Stele »

I don't know what the rules are, and if I'm even allowed to do this, but I opened up the Leyte Gulf scenario from CCAW in the new CAW, and guess what, it ran to some extent. I had to edit a lot of the ships and planes pictures to match, and some of the task forces, but more or less it runs. I would only need to update the map picture.

I ran a test of the scenario, and had no crashes. All I have to say is that this scenario kicks butt in the new CAW.

If allowed, I would like to continue working on it and post it up for download. I won't until I can get a confirm?
mingohh

RE: LEYTE scenario making

Post by mingohh »

It good news stele and im looking forward to see if it is ok from matrix to send it out, you right its a very big scenario and i am struggling with the warroom its many chart to set up so you work is respekted [&o]
Reguards
The little things in life, make a huge different

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”