Strategic Atlas won't open again after first time

Report bugs and ask for support here.
LarryP

Strategic Atlas won't open again after first time

Post by LarryP »

Playing the demo, I opened the Strategic Atlas one time, and after closing it, it no longer will open again. I get a quick hourglass cursor and nothing happens. However if I click the Building menu to the left, then it will open. When I close the Building menu it will no longer open any more.

EDIT: OK, I found out more about this. Once I have opened the Strategic Menu, and clicked on a troop and it closes and goes to that troop, it's then that it no longer opens up again by mouse clicks. However, if I use the F1 key it seems to reset it and it then opens fine, until I click something within it and it closes and goes to what I clicked. Then I do the F1 key again and around we go. [;)]

It does fine until I click something within the menu and it closes and goes to that item. That's what triggers it no longer opening by mouse clicks.

I think I explained it right. [8|]
CatLord

RE: Strategic Atlas won't open again after first time

Post by CatLord »

If you see a element panel on the right side (the one detailing a unit or leader), you cannot open the ledger.

You need to right-click to deselect the element first (to close the detail panel) and then you can open the ledger.

Cat
Member of the Revolution Under Siege development team.
LarryP

RE: Strategic Atlas won't open again after first time

Post by LarryP »

You are correct! I see the little box on the bottom right. When I close that it works fine. However, F1 overrides that. Why is that?

Thanks for such a quick and thorough reply. [&o]

Return to “Tech Support”