COG EE ???????

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

Franck

COG EE ???????

Post by Franck »

Does this project still exist? If yes, when should we see the release of this new edition...

I'have been looking around here for the past two months waiting for the release... And there's not much informations...
terje439

RE: COG EE ???????

Post by terje439 »

If you look under games "coming soon" you will find a COG:EE subforum [;)]
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

What terje439 said. We're moving out of this forum and into the new COG:EE forum.

However, I'm pleased to report that just yesterday the ship graphics were implemented. We still need to add explosions to naval combat graphics, but the ships are in, and they were one of two major sticking points in the way of release.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Franck

Post by Franck »

Thanks... The first time I heard about CC:EE it was here, so never tough of looking anywhere else...

thanks again
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

tell me about it, I am one of the testers and I didn't know about the new puplic forum

Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

ORIGINAL: Hard Sarge

tell me about it, I am one of the testers and I didn't know about the new puplic forum

Hmm. I guess the gold-embossed invitation was lost in the mail. Maybe sending it to "Hard Sarge, Garfield Heights, Ohio, USA" didn't give the post office enough information to go on.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

well, most times, they say there is no such place as Garfield Hts, and you got to use Cleveland

you should of known that :)

morganbj

Post by morganbj »

Cleveland?

Oh, HardSarge, I'm so sorry.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.

Return to “Crown of Glory”