Chariots

Legion is now available on iPad!
In Slitherine Strategies' Legion Gold, Gates of Troy and Spartan and Chariots of War (re-releases), you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world’s greatest battles. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles on 3D battlefields. Historical heroes to come to your aid it will take strategy to build your civilization and conquer your enemies. Gates of Troy and Spartan are fully compatible and owners of both titles can play the full set of scenarios with the Gates of Troy engine.
lordhoff

Chariots

Post by lordhoff »

Perhaps I am confused because I played "Spartan" first, but what are the victory conditions? Does every "nation" have to conquer the entire map to win?
These biting remarks brought to you by Terry and his troops: Legio K IX, King Sarge II Commanding
IainMcNeil

RE: Chariots

Post by IainMcNeil »

Victory conditions were added in Spartan. In CoW you have to control a % of the map and be more than x% strnger than your nearest neighbour. I forget the values I'm afraid.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
lordhoff

RE: Chariots

Post by lordhoff »

Thanks; Spartan is actually quite a bit different - many improvements. Since I have Legion too (but not Troy), it'll be interesting to see what other surprises are in store [:)] .
These biting remarks brought to you by Terry and his troops: Legio K IX, King Sarge II Commanding

Return to “Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War”