Hello, does anyone know how to build occupied victory points and casualty penalty in map Editor?

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
Mafei

Hello, does anyone know how to build occupied victory points and casualty penalty in map Editor?

Post by Mafei »

Hello,
I am making a short/Hot Seat/PBEM friendly scenario. I have assigned all objective as red force and assigned victory points to each objective.

However, it is not calculated nor showing up in the briefing. In addition, how to add casualty penalty into the victory points calculation and use it as a variable to determine the victories.

Much appreciate.
sPzAbt653

Re: Hello, does anyone know how to build occupied victory points and casualty penalty in map Editor?

Post by sPzAbt653 »

However, it is not calculated nor showing up in the briefing.
You don't see it here?
Attachments
jpeg173.jpg
jpeg173.jpg (120.07 KiB) Viewed 573 times
sPzAbt653

Re: Hello, does anyone know how to build occupied victory points and casualty penalty in map Editor?

Post by sPzAbt653 »

how to add casualty penalty
Open the Force Editor > navigate to here:
Attachments
jpeg174.jpg
jpeg174.jpg (190.14 KiB) Viewed 572 times
Mafei

Post by Mafei »

sPzAbt653 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 pm
how to add casualty penalty
Open the Force Editor > navigate to here:
Got it thank you so much :D
Last edited by Mafei on Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mafei

Post by Mafei »

sPzAbt653 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:22 pm
However, it is not calculated nor showing up in the briefing.
You don't see it here?
No, I didn't see this. Image

https://ibb.co/c8SV9tL
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

No, I didn't see this.
TOAW IV turned the Situation Briefing into multiple pages. Hit the > Right Arrow button at the right side of the bottom of the 'page' to get to the 'next' page.
Mafei

Post by Mafei »

sPzAbt653 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:29 am
No, I didn't see this.
TOAW IV turned the Situation Briefing into multiple pages. Hit the > Right Arrow button at the right side of the bottom of the 'page' to get to the 'next' page.
Ah, got it. Thank you. Is there any way to move the victory calculation to the first page of the briefing?
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

It would be nice to be able to re-arrange that briefing rather than flipping thru several pages, but as of now we cannot.
Mafei

Post by Mafei »

Thank you so much for the help!

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”