Any Map and Counter Mods for Empires in Turmoil?

Strategic Command is back, and this time it is bringing you the Great War!

Moderator: MOD_Strategic_Command_3

GungaDin16

Any Map and Counter Mods for Empires in Turmoil?

Post by GungaDin16 »

For that matter are there antmods for Empiures in Turmoil or is there a way to use the BlueMax mods for this DLC? Thanks for any answers...
Jazon

Re: Any Map and Counter Mods for Empires in Turmoil?

Post by Jazon »

I think we should contact the author of those beautiful counters. For these mods, he would need to make adjustment for existing ones, attach files etc. Most graphics are done, I think there is even graphic for "tropical" Germans and British, we have Turks and Belgians, but white Russians, Poles, Bolsheviks, Ukrainians etc. that would require a lots of work.
Do you know who designed those blue max counters?
Cheers
Jazon
OldCrowBalthazor

Post by OldCrowBalthazor »

Jazon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:43 am I think we should contact the author of those beautiful counters. For these mods, he would need to make adjustment for existing ones, attach files etc. Most graphics are done, I think there is even graphic for "tropical" Germans and British, we have Turks and Belgians, but white Russians, Poles, Bolsheviks, Ukrainians etc. that would require a lots of work.
Do you know who designed those blue max counters?
Cheers
Jazon
IronX designed them. Last I heard he lived in Victoria on Vancouver Island, British Colombia...a mere 50 miles as the crow flies from my abode here in the USA.
I haven't seen hide nor hair of him for a long time here on the forum.

Edit: This is one of the last posts by Iron X answering if he was going to do anymore work on this mod for this game or any of the other SC games. Posted Dec 25, 2019:

Copy>
"RE: The Blue Max 2D Counter and Map Mod-
IronX
Sorry, but I have no plans to mod these games again.
A mod like the Blue Max takes many months of work and I have now moved on to other (non-modding) projects.
<End copy

That about answers any questions about him doing anymore work on his mod, I would think.
My YouTube Channel: Balthazor's Strategic Arcana
https://www.youtube.com/c/BalthazorsStrategicArcana

SC-ACW Beta Tester
1904 Imperial Sunrise Tester
SC-WW1 Empires in Turmoil DLC Tester
Tester of various SC Mods
Jazon

Post by Jazon »

Oh,
that's a shame, because I loved his work. Those counters brought my memories from polish scene of tabletop counter games. Dang! I am no good at graphics, neither I have time recently. :cry:
I guess only devs may do something about it...
Jazon

Return to “Strategic Command: World War I”