Panzer Corps Vs Panzer Corps 2

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

joesbills

Panzer Corps Vs Panzer Corps 2

Post by joesbills »

I have Panzer Corps Gold Edition. Should I consider purchasing Panzer Corps 2? Is there such a great difference between the two games that warrants the purchase.
terminator

RE: Panzer Corps Vs Panzer Corps 2

Post by terminator »

Yes, many differences such as camouflage, combat system, air bases...
Putin

RE: Panzer Corps Vs Panzer Corps 2

Post by Putin »

To my great regret I did not like the game after all the first part is better ) But maybe mods will fix the plot and balance of this fantastic part of the game
https://www.strategium.ru/forum/topic/9 ... 41/page/4/
bismark2010

Re: Panzer Corps Vs Panzer Corps 2

Post by bismark2010 »

Hi i have played panzer corps 2 and have finished up the end of the 1942 portion of the game but do not continue on to 1943.So how do i carry on further? Any help would be nice.
Michael Patterson.

Return to “Panzer Corps”