Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm - Where to get the latest patch

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian, WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin

Peter Fisla

Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm - Where to get the latest patch

Post by Peter Fisla »

Hi All,

I have been away from Flashpoint Campaigns Red Strom for a while now. I have decided to get back. When I go my member's page of the game, it tells me that the latest patch was released on Feb 1st, 2019. When I click on the download link, it takes me to the AAR of FPG_A6_Soviet Main Attack Force(alt) but there is no patch. So I wonder where can get the latest patch. the latest version I have is 2.0.14.

Thank you

Peter
CapnDarwin

Re: Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm - Where to get the latest patch

Post by CapnDarwin »

2.0.14 is the latest and greatest RS version. You should be good to go.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Peter Fisla

Re: Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm - Where to get the latest patch

Post by Peter Fisla »

Thank you, though why does it say in the member's page that a patch was released on Feb 1st, 2019.

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”