Suggestions for next update

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

heyhellowhatsnew

RE: Combat bonus for mountain troops and engineers

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

More campaigns please.
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
marcpennington

RE: Little changes that may be fun

Post by marcpennington »

Probably more a suggestion for DC3, but I would love to see stacking limits for attacks against hexes increase based on the level of recon on a hex---- i.e. the more the attacker knows about what he's going into the more space he can find to fit additional units from unanticipated angles. It just seems like a natural, common sense kind of thing, and in addition all the underlying systems and rules are already in place in the game, just a matter of determining how many recon points allow how many additional stacking points.
Alchenar

Post by Alchenar »

I know I probably won't get this but: Team play.

The most wargame fun I've had in ages has been playing Warsaw to Paris scenarios with a group of 5-6 other guys. I'd like to be able to do the same in Case Blue.
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

If this has been suggested already sorry, but I haven't gone through all the posts, the music and sfx volume should be saved when changed from the default as manually lowering it every time just makes me want to turn it off....
Gribeauval

Post by Gribeauval »

There are no informations about the use of the Flieger Division card : can the player use it by bad weather ? can the player land a Flieger division everywhere in the map ?
Does the Flieger division suffer attrition when landing ? Could it be explained in the errata of the next patch ?
DTC666

RE: Suggestions for next update

Post by DTC666 »

Being able to undo would, in my opinion spoil the game. Humans make mistakes and have to live with them. I am sure General Lee would like an undo button for Pickett's Charge.
Cheers Danny
mmarquo

Post by mmarquo »

A way to move a whole stack consisting of units from different formations rather than one by one....
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

The fully zoomed out Hungarian headquarters flag is using the Italian headquarters flag texture, which is wrong.

There are also some issues with the shade of color of some of the more zoomed-out Romanian flags being to light compared to the other sizes.

Anabella888

RE: Is this here the right place?

Post by Anabella888 »

Please add undo button.
+1 [;)]
Delaware

Post by Delaware »

ORIGINAL: gifty

Being able to undo would, in my opinion spoil the game. Humans make mistakes and have to live with them. I am sure General Lee would like an undo button for Pickett's Charge.

Hmmmm this makes me think: how about a Decisive Campaigns: Gettysburg?
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Tactical vs Operational.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

I miss a more intuitive color for selected units. Perhaps red and/or blinking hex borders.
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

A bar in the counters to perceive the action points left. I consider it very useful for large scenarios.
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE
Franciscus

Post by Franciscus »

I took advantage of the sale and bought this game, I am impressed with the quality of it ! [&o]

Spoilt by DC: Barbarossa, but no harm in asking [:D]

Is there any possibility of having the various counter choices available in Barbarossa retrofitted to this game ? Or is there any mod that does it ?

Many thanks.

(EDIT: The siluet counters are more than enough [8|]. My bad. Thank you !)
Former AJE team member

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”