Manual?

Nuclear war simulator is a detailed realistic simulation and visualization of large-scale nuclear conflicts with a focus on humanitarian consequences. It lets you design conflict scenarios and estimate the consequences using a population density map and realistic weapons effects.
DarkstarOne

Manual?

Post by DarkstarOne »

Bought the game, installed on Steam, no manual in the install folder?
mrfeizhu

Re: Manual?

Post by mrfeizhu »

The game feels like it's in early access. The UI feels old. Its not a grognard game at all. I am glad I got it on steam or else I would feel I wasted my money
Old man sort of living in China for the last 18 years
beat578

Post by beat578 »

This is more of an "What happens if" simulator than a game, there are no campaigns or such, but very accurate calculations of the effects of a nuclear war. So if you expect an action game, you are on the wrong path. For the manual: There are built in tutorials to get you up and running quite fast if you open the mainscreen of the sim. Mabe a Manual will be delivered in a later stage, but what you see in the manuals should be enough to get you started fast.
Quark73

Post by Quark73 »

I don't see it as a game. It's a sandbox simulator - and honestly - on this topic no one should strive for highscore. But it helps get insight on things where very few people have really good knowledge about.
dbw1

Post by dbw1 »

Give me a manual, even a brief one, and I will buy this.
I'm not into buying then throwing darts at the wall to figure it out.
wrgmlvr

Post by wrgmlvr »

Agree 100'% with this post
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

dbw1 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:35 pm Give me a manual, even a brief one, and I will buy this.
I'm not into buying then throwing darts at the wall to figure it out.
Interesting, perhaps a generation difference here. I am of the generation "Only read the manual if you have try and error clicked every button in every possible order" :D
dbw1

Post by dbw1 »

Ewald....

I really have no idea what you are trying to say.
If it is a "generational difference" as you allude to - so be it.
I'd like to give the company the business for a product that looks interesting but i require a manual - even a brief one.
I just sent an email asking if by now a manual has been created.

Return to “Nuclear War Simulator”