Archive integrity check failed

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
Waffenamt

Archive integrity check failed

Post by Waffenamt »

Hi,

I purchased this last night but after 4 attempted downloads, on 2 different machines, when I try and run setup I get a message: "Archive integrity check failed. the setup file is not complete..." Each download stops at a different point and the file size varies. I've turned off my virus checker but that doesn't help. I'm an IT guy and I don't have this problem with other downloads. Can you advise or provide me with an alternate link.

Thanks
Missouri_Rebel

RE: Archive integrity check failed

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Doesn't Matrix have a help desk or something? Or a message in the general forum? Anything to get their attention. Not sure how often the devs or Matrix staff drops by this particular forum.

Sorry you are having problems.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/issue.asp

here is the help desk ticket
Waffenamt

Post by Waffenamt »

Hi,

I can confirm everything is working properly now. I borrowed the "phat pipes" at the office and got the working file in less that 15 minutes [:D] There must be something choking the packets on the other side of my home router, but I don't usualllly have problems, even with larger disk images and such.

Anyways, now I can finally check this out. Thanks for the help and advice MR ![:)]

Return to “Tech Support”