CLOSED Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tomamars

CLOSED Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1

Post by tomamars »

IJ payer with average experience in WITP AE but huge desire to finish this humongous game at last. Willing to put a lot of time and effort into this but expects an opponent who will not drop the game until the end. Also I'll do an AAR while playing. Is there someone up to the challenge? [X(]
PS: Since I never played human opponent before on this scale, I'd prefer as standard game as possible, just to see how it goes. If you have some preferences you'd like to include into the game, please note me in advance. Also, I tried to start two games in past two weeks and both ended before Dec.9. - I'd like if it wouldn't be the case this time. If you are not 100% you are up for it, better don't start anything. I know, I sound like a single woman older than 35... [:D]
Aurorus

RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1

Post by Aurorus »

ORIGINAL: tomamars

IJ payer with average experience in WITP AE but huge desire to finish this humongous game at last. Willing to put a lot of time and effort into this but expects an opponent who will not drop the game until the end. Also I'll do an AAR while playing. Is there someone up to the challenge? [X(]

What types of house rules are you thinking about?
tomamars

Post by tomamars »

Nothing special, no 4E naval under 10.000 comes to mind. I'm also thinking of realistic R&D to make things even more challenging...
tomamars

Post by tomamars »

Thread restarted. Allied opponent wanted for Scen001 game. No house rules as far as I'm concerned, this would be a learning game for me. Contanct me if you are interested.
BLStu

Post by BLStu »

Hey tomamars, I'm interested. This would be my first PBEM. Could probably crank out a turn every couple of days, possibly faster.
Sundowners

Post by Sundowners »

I am experienced Allied player, but no Grand Campaign yet. Would like to try this. Recommend that we use 2 day turns or we may never actually finish the game. I am in East Coast US, so a time difference will exist. Should be fun most of all.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”