Air Transport Mode Problems

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Firebomber47

Air Transport Mode Problems

Post by Firebomber47 »

I'm having a problem with flying fuel into the lead Panzers during the initial invasion by the Germans. Even though airbases with Ju-52s are within 5 hexes of a working rail line (or even on a rail line on the German side of the Polish border), the Ju-52-equipped units are not able to fly fuel or supplies to units within 24 hexes of the airbase (or even right next to the airbase, for that matter). Some airbases with transports do fly out fuel/supplies in the Brest Litovsk area, but the units from the 1st LW/1st Luftflotte airbase, for instance, are unable to fly missions. Even the bombers from 1st Luftflotte bases seem unable to fly supplies more than a few hexes away. If I activate F9, then left-click on the 1st LW base, there are no transports available at any range out from that base according to the mouseover, whereas there are 40 available from the 6th LW/Luftflotte base by Brest Litovsk and this unit is able to resupply multiple units with fuel out to 24 hexes.

One thing I noticed was that almost all the Ju-52 squadrons are seriously understrength, with multiple aircraft under repair. 6th LW airbase's Ju-52s are at full strength. I tried waiting a couple of turns, then checked 1st LW base again. The Ju-52 units were up to nearly full strength, but even though the airbase was sitting on a working rail line near the Polish border, the mouseover still showed no transport aircraft available at any distance out from the airbase.

Are the transport aircraft frozen at these other airbases for the first few weeks of the campaign like some ground units to the north and south? The version number is 1.07.11.
charlie0311

RE: Air Transport Mode Problems

Post by charlie0311 »

Hi,

You should download v .08.04 from members area.

.07.11 has "issues". Fixes courtesy of Morveal and friends
Firebomber47

RE: Air Transport Mode Problems

Post by Firebomber47 »

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks

Return to “Tech Support”