Updating issues

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

STUCKER868

Updating issues

Post by STUCKER868 »

I am still having update issues with this game. The auto updater fails to finish and if I manually download any updates they stop at 99%. I have tried other browsers and not luck. I own several Matrix games and this is the only one that won't update properly. I have re-installed the game with the original .70, successfully updated to .76 from a previous download but I can't get .78 or above.

[:@]

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

S.
STUCKER868

RE: Updating issues

Post by STUCKER868 »

FINALLY got it. Very strange. Probably tried 12 times... Now to try to get the latest version!
jjknap

Post by jjknap »

Try installing the update as admin (right click on the install file to chose). It may be trying to create a new folder without the right permissions.
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

ORIGINAL: STUCKER868

FINALLY got it. Very strange. Probably tried 12 times... Now to try to get the latest version!

Hello Stucker,

I strongly suggest you install filezilla in order to download the patches from the FTP. You only need to setup the login credentials once, then you can use the 'Quickconnect' feature in order to easily access the file server. I use it here in order to upload the files and it works really great (especially taking into account that my broadband connection is not that good).

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”