What gives SLAAK

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

GaryChildress

What gives SLAAK

Post by GaryChildress »

So you don't think you need me? You won't listen. I can't help you if you won't listen.
SLAAKMAN

RE: What gives SLAAK

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Silly Gary-Newblette I need for you to examine all of my links starting with the last page & working your way backwards- [:D] [:'(]

tm.asp?m=3058799&mpage=30
tm.asp?m=2959208&mpage=41
tm.asp?m=1562099&mpage=108
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Slaak, stop calling Warspite a "newblette". It's not nice. Warspite1 is OK in my book. I want to help but I guess I can't do anything for you. You are clearly wealthier than I am.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Yes sir thank you sir may I have another sir-Silly Gary-Warspite2-Newblettes??!
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Sounds good. Slaak, why don't you call me a newblette since it has no effect on me. I'll be a newblette. If it helps. Otherwise why don't you stop calling people newblettes? Why don't you stop posting 911 conspiracy junk. Why don't you stop agitating people. You're in your head man. Climb out of it. No one can get to you. You're too far off track.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Why don't you stop posting 911 conspiracy junk.
Because your all sedated. Wake the funk up. 911 is clearly an inside job. There were no "Moslem hijackers". Most people with half a brain dont believe WTC7 collapsed from fire or debris. Crawl out of Wonderland. [:'(]
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Well that's weird. Just woke up and my name is plastered over a load of threads?

Gary, being called a newblette is really not the worst thing I have been called [:)]. It really isn't an issue.

Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

OK. Warspite1 saved Slaakman! He took a dive for you Slaak. Are you going to acknowledge what he did for you?
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Neitzsche took a dive for Germany. Heidegger was wrong... Nothing good happened in 1930-40 Germany. Heidegger is dead.
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Don't make me do it Slaak. Professor Froman, I tried.
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

Slaak is demented and really deserves our pity rather than our scorn even if he seems to be an obnoxious jerk.
It is hard work being an annoying toxic presence but he overcomes adversity and never stops producing endless
amounts of senseless crap. The sad thing is he thinks he is very, very smart and probably believes his silly
fantasies. It is curious how he is compelled to broadcast his illness both here and in other venues.
Sometimes I wonder if it is not just an elaborate lampoon of conspiracy nuts because it sure is stupid.
I would have more respect if he could come up with an original fantasy instead of one that is so old and stale and flimsy.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

You better get on here Slaakman you are everything, remember?
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

I think Slaakman is asleep at the wheel. Anyone here know how to fly a flying saucer?
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

ORIGINAL: danlongman

Slaak is demented and really deserves our pity rather than our scorn even if he seems to be an obnoxious jerk.
It is hard work being an annoying toxic presence but he overcomes adversity and never stops producing endless
amounts of senseless crap. The sad thing is he thinks he is very, very smart and probably believes his silly
fantasies. It is curious how he is compelled to broadcast his illness both here and in other venues.
Sometimes I wonder if it is not just an elaborate lampoon of conspiracy nuts because it sure is stupid.
I would have more respect if he could come up with an original fantasy instead of one that is so old and stale and flimsy.

Why do you care about Slaak. Are you suddenly an ally of irrationalism?
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Who are you Slaak. Come on fess up.
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Let's hear it. You are somebody important. You're making quite a stir.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Gary what has got into you? Have you been drinking or just trying to build up your post count [:D]?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

Common Slaak, don't you want to be a famous philosopher?
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

Even his sig line is from anti semitic propaganda.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

I think we've got a problem here Warspite. Slaak has offended you. In my country we take offense to being called names. But take it easy Warspite, I just want to know you are ok.

Return to “General Discussion”