No Resources arriving at Port Arthur

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Capt Cliff

No Resources arriving at Port Arthur

Post by Capt Cliff »

For the past 3 turn Port Arthur's resources have stagnated at 30k, it's 11/29/42. Port Arthur had alway had boochu resource. Also Sakhalin seems to have dried up. Another strange occurrence was that Hong Kong had 400k resources so I started hauling it out then pufft it was gone. Not sure if I got it all or it just disappeared. Is Sapporo a source of resource? At one point I saw it had 1 million resource sitting there so I started hauling it out. But now it seems like it's stuck at 68k.

If you need a save file Michael I'll provide you one.
Capt. Cliff
n01487477

RE: No Resources arriving at Port Arthur

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Capt Cliff

For the past 3 turn Port Arthur's resources have stagnated at 30k, it's 11/29/42. Port Arthur had alway had boochu resource. Also Sakhalin seems to have dried up. Another strange occurrence was that Hong Kong had 400k resources so I started hauling it out then pufft it was gone. Not sure if I got it all or it just disappeared. Is Sapporo a source of resource? At one point I saw it had 1 million resource sitting there so I started hauling it out. But now it seems like it's stuck at 68k.

If you need a save file Michael I'll provide you one.
If you use Tracker you can see where these Resources have gone. Maybe you have hauled the bulk of the resources out of these regions... Resources do move from locale to locale based on Port size and other draw factors.

Like everything, post a save and the forum members can help you first to determine a bug, without always making Michael overburdened.

Return to “Tech Support”