Just bought game

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

Greywulf

Just bought game

Post by Greywulf »

I took the plunge after reading the forums and reviews. The patch that is coming out helped.Looks great, glad I did.
Greywulf

RE: Just bought game

Post by Greywulf »

Any word on when we can download the 1.03 patch?
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

Good buy choice you will not be disapointed. Patch is on its way, its up to Matrix now to distribute it.
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
Bossy573

Post by Bossy573 »

Just bought the game as well. The Christmas sale + ToW discount was too good to pass up.

It does not work under Windows 8-64 (on my rig anyway) but I have read in the forum that is being addressed. So I'll look at it as an investment for now. [:)]
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

You can't change in windows 8 on how to run a game? You can't run in xp or windows 7 mode?

Return to “Time of Fury”