DLC registration?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

stormbringer3

DLC registration?

Post by stormbringer3 »

I received a license key serial number for the DLC download. I wanted to register this on my member info but I wasn't able to do this. I think it would be good to be able to do this in case I lost my license key serial number. Any plans to enable this?
Thanks.
rmielech

RE: DLC registration?

Post by rmielech »

Mine registered me automatically when I bought it. Yours didn't?
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

No, but perhaps because my download link took me to Slitherine instead of Matrix, it didn't automatically register. However, your reply to me got me to check my membership again and I found how I could manually enter it.
Thanks.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Auto-registration in our Members Club only happens if you purchase from the Matrix Games online store. The two stores and databases are not yet fully integrated.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Dragoon.

Post by Dragoon. »

I bought both DLC's at Matrix at once but only one registered. No biggy, I registered the second one manually but maybe the auto registration system don't like more than one item in the cart?

Return to “Panzer Corps”