Patches

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Javigato

Patches

Post by Javigato »

Do I need to download and install all in sequence, or just the very last one will bring me up to the latest? Thanks!
WanderingHead

RE: Patches

Post by WanderingHead »

ORIGINAL: Javigato
Do I need to download and install all in sequence, or just the very last one will bring me up to the latest? Thanks!

Only the last one.
Javigato

Post by Javigato »

In a different topic you mention patch 1.030... but in the download page the last one I see is 1.0.20 from April.  Which one is the latest that I can install?  Thanks again!
WanderingHead

Post by WanderingHead »

ORIGINAL: Javigato
In a different topic you mention patch 1.030... but in the download page the last one I see is 1.0.20 from April.  Which one is the latest that I can install?  Thanks again!

You should try v1.030, but it is "beta". Which means its testing has been limited (at this point, things just aren't tested thoroughly until they get out in the community, it is faster that way and we don't have any testers anymore).

But I stress that I think it is stable (admittedly some people still have graphics interop issues).

Since it is beta, you have to get it from the members area:
http://www.matrixgames.com/community/login.asp
freetalk

Post by freetalk »

What is the latest on 1.030? when will it be 'officially' released? What are the major changes? Thank you
WanderingHead

Post by WanderingHead »

ORIGINAL: freetalk
What is the latest on 1.030? when will it be 'officially' released? What are the major changes? Thank you

See here: tm.asp?m=1953476&mpage=1&key=&#1953476

Return to “Tech Support”