computer conrol of battles

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
tomas1931

computer conrol of battles

Post by tomas1931 »

Recently in the last few games if i chose detaied battle the computer takes over my side as well as the enemy I cant find that I did any thing in options but I have relegated to an observer the last battle I was playing France ant fought Austria 190,oo vs 178000 The battle went on and on with no control on my part
Erik Rutins

RE: computer conrol of battles

Post by Erik Rutins »

Do you have your tactical expert turned on? Alternately, inadvertently hitting the Q key while it quick battle would tell it to auto-resolve the rest of the battle without input.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
greendroid

Post by greendroid »

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).
Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

ORIGINAL: greendroid

I faced the same problem, when i re-invaded Gibraltar, playing Britain. Spanish troops had invaded the rock and i had to land my troops from sea. Doing that and choosing detail battle i had to recognize, that the AI took over control of my army. Tactical advisor was turned off.

This was the only on time that this happened (and i played until now app. 20 - 30 detailed battles).
Did you quit and restart an earlier game? Or have you been actively playing the same game the whole time? Or did you quit a game, then begin a new one?
greendroid

Post by greendroid »

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.

Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

I restarted a previously saved game before that happened. I could repeat that fault, when I tried again to play the Detail battle starting once more from the saved game. Unfortunately I do not have the saved games any more.
This could be related to some other bugs we've been seeing. Maybe if you try turning your tactical expert back on, then turning him off again? Otherwise, hopefully wait for the first patch.
greendroid

Post by greendroid »

Thank you very much, I´ll try that.

Return to “Crown Of Glory Support”