Sakura Blue, 2018 - Beta Release

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

morphin

RE: Coming Soon

Post by morphin »

Hi

The DD101 Murasame has the AGM-114K on the Magazine, but the Seahawk are only able to load the AGM-114M.....Is this right?

Thank's
Andy
Maromak

Post by Maromak »

Thanks for creating this great new scenario.

I am getting Special Action script failed!! errors.

Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (92.99 KiB) Viewed 218 times
Certa Cito
Rory Noonan

Post by Rory Noonan »

A save game for both of the above would be very helpful
Maromak

Post by Maromak »

Savegame attached. I had only just started running the scenario after setting up some AAW patrols, AWACS, and tanker loops. Hope I didn't break anything by doing this!
Attachments
Scenarios.zip
(6.12 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Certa Cito
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

This one gets top priority [:D]
morphin

Post by morphin »

I haven't startet yet. So no savefile, But you see that on different ships on port have the K variante, but the Helicopter can only carry the M Variante

Attachments
SakuraBlue.jpg
SakuraBlue.jpg (278.19 KiB) Viewed 218 times
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

Thanks for interesting scenario!
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

ORIGINAL: Maromak

Maromak, if you have a problem with Lua scripts, try to copy it into the "Lua" directory in the main CMANO directory.

Attachments
SakuraBlue.jpg
SakuraBlue.jpg (18.19 KiB) Viewed 218 times
Andrea G

Post by Andrea G »

Started it and as usual is a blast of a scenario.
There is only an "atrocities" issue.
The taiwanese fired on the liferaft, even on their own.
I think because the liferafts are considered Unfriendly, at least the taiwanese rafts appear as unfriendly target to the japanese.
Maromak

Post by Maromak »

ORIGINAL: mikkey
ORIGINAL: Maromak

Maromak, if you have a problem with Lua scripts, try to copy it into the "Lua" directory in the main CMANO directory.

Thanks appears to be working correctly now. There was no Lua directory at all in the main game directory.
Certa Cito
HellcatOne

Post by HellcatOne »

Shipwreck Survivors / Downed Pilots / Combat Search & Rescue

AWERSOME!!

[left]Image[/left]
[left]CMANO Italia[/left]
Ancalagon451

Post by Ancalagon451 »

I'm suffering the same problem as maromak, the attachment files were put in the main game directory, the relevant folders merged without fuss. But when I try to activate any special action I get an error message.
I haven't played more than a few seconds to make the enemy auto detectable units appear, but here you have a save anyway.

Ancalagon
Attachments
SakuraBlue2018.zip
(930.4 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

I have both CoW and the main game, it looks like you end up with 2 folders that say 'GameMenu_..' - one is GameMenu_CMANO and the other GameMenu_CCOW. Whichever one you put the scripts in is the launcher you need to launch the game with for it to work. So I have 2 desktop shortcuts - one for CMANO and the other for Command CoW. If I put the lua folder into the GameMenu_CMANO folder then I need to launch the game using the CMANO shortcut and not the CoW shortcut.

i just put the lua in both folders and now I can launch either one and they work.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

this looks amazing, really like the attrition idea to go along with scoring. And there's going to be a typhoon?? uh oh.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

does this mean we only know if we picked up a survivor once per hour when the report comes out?

"You will be informed of successful rescues or the death of survivors each hour in the SAR activity report"
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

I'm playing as Japan, I just sank a couple Taiwanese ships, they spawned survivors and then the survivors were immediately attacked since they were unidentified contacts.

I had a survivor report on my side, and a beacon rp, I send a PB there and it waited for an hour and nothing happened, not sure where the survivor went.

Save attached with Taiwan attacking its own survivors.

On another note, lots of ship pathing issues in this one, on both sides it looks like. I'm having a hard time getting my ships out of their port areas.
Attachments
SakuraBlu..rattack.zip
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Sharana

Post by Sharana »

ORIGINAL: Whicker

does this mean we only know if we picked up a survivor once per hour when the report comes out?

"You will be informed of successful rescues or the death of survivors each hour in the SAR activity report"

No. You just get report once per hour with how many survivors you rescued so far.

ORIGINAL: Whicker

I had a survivor report on my side, and a beacon rp, I send a PB there and it waited for an hour and nothing happened, not sure where the survivor went.

If it was alive by the time rescue unit reached it then it was probably rescued (doubt the survivor died during the rescue). Once rescued the survivor unit will just disappear and add +1 in the next hourly report.
Cik

Post by Cik »

new mission, neato
JASDF? F15? rising sun?
downloaded thank you.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

i just sank some more Taiwanese ships, that spawned some survivors, a ship nearby that I had not seen then shot harpoons at the survivors... I also had some F15s nearby, they shot down the harpoons. They all went and had beers later.

I then sank the offending ship that fired on their own survivors.

I think the survivors should be friendly to their own side to avoid this. As long as they are blind it doesn't give any help other than being able to see them.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

SS 794 Hai Hu is on a mission - land strike - but it already launched its missiles. It is now right off the coast of Naha and a soon to be promoted Patriot operator spotted it recharging its batteries.

I think that the Withdraw setting needs to be set to rtb when primary weapon is used up.

SS 793 Hai Lung was also on a land strike mission, which is weird it says it can only carry harpoons.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”