Scenario question before I buy

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

coachi

Scenario question before I buy

Post by coachi »

If I buy Inferno or one of the other standalone - will the user made scenarios work? All or some? How will I know which?
ultradave

RE: Scenario question before I buy

Post by ultradave »

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no. The Northern Inferno, Shifting Sands and Chains of War are standalone and only allow you to play those included scenarios/campaign. (that's why the very reasonable cost) To have the community scenarios you'll need to buy the full version.

Buying one of the DLC alone is a nice way to get into it and decide if you really like it at a low cost.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

As ultradave says, in standalone versions you can play only included scenarios and campaign.
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

coachi,

My recommendation:

Buy the game. It's the best in the world. Before long you will have added everything to it that you can because you enjoy it so much.

Doug
ultradave

Post by ultradave »

^^^ Yes, what he said. Prepare to be sucked into the time sink vortex :-)
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: DWReese
coachi,
My recommendation:
Buy the game. It's the best in the world. Before long you will have added everything to it that you can because you enjoy it so much.
Doug

I would agree; I would by the full fledged game NOW, and buy the add ons later... then you can edit, you can test, you can learn!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”