Iceland/ Operation fork

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

sad ham

RE: Iceland/ Operation fork

Post by sad ham »

Yes, I've understood. When Denmark has surrended Iceland become conquered so that you can enter the port before Operation Fork has succeded.
If you leave the unit on tha capital it is removed (maybe a bug?), but if you hold the unit in the exe close the capital you can re-conquer Iceland after operation Fork.
sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

I wish my G opponents would occupy Iceland ASAP so I could get the juicy USA shift
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
elxaime

Post by elxaime »

I am wondering how common it is for Axis players in PBEM to send out sneaky long range amphibious invasions to conquer New York City?
JVJ
PvtBenjamin

Post by PvtBenjamin »

Not sure I bet the German troops would want to see "Springtime for Hitler" on Broadway "The Fuhrer doesn't say BABY"

Maybe you could leapfrog to Greenland then St johns not sure how that would work

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”