Problem with strength script

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Cantona66

Problem with strength script

Post by Cantona66 »

I want that my decision script and strength script to be followed right away by war entry and belligerence scripts like it used to happen i old SC games, now the strength script happens bt then the forces can be strengthend on one turn until i can attack
Hubert Cater

RE: Problem with strength script

Post by Hubert Cater »

To be sure I understand your concern here correctly, could you list the exact events you'd like to see fire and in what order, and then a list of what is happening now?

Thanks,
Hubert
Cantona66

Post by Cantona66 »

Ok, i have one script right at the start om my mod, Italy attacks Abyssinia so first decision to start war, then i can see that the war entry script fores so abyssinia becomes activated and strength script fires and abbysinian units is hurt but Italy can not cross the border, next turn Italy can cross the borde since the belligerence scripts has fired.
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

In this case I would suggest creating a duplicate of the Belligerence event and tie it into that DE event as well by linking it to it. If the other default belligerence event is not actually needed other than for this particular DE then it should be safe to remove so you'll only need the one event and that should do the trick.
Cantona66

Post by Cantona66 »

Now it works, thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”