Screenshot of the day...

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

budd

RE: RE:Screen shots

Post by budd »

All i can say is i've never had any points no matter my level of victory. On my legendary victory i only lost a halftrack, still no points. I'll see how it plays out.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: **budd**

All i can say is i've never had any points no matter my level of victory. On my legendary victory i only lost a halftrack, still no points. I'll see how it plays out.

The number of points varies, but it isn't affected by victory level. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. I've also started one as well. And I'll see if I show any points.

Thanks!
Rick
budd

Post by budd »

which one did you start? you ever figure out the error on the other random campaign? i'm pretty committed to finish this one, next time i'm going to go with a 43 campaign, a lot of defensive missions so far in this one. Are there any meeting engagements in the random campaigns? all been defend or attack so far.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: **budd**

which one did you start? you ever figure out the error on the other random campaign? i'm pretty committed to finish this one, next time i'm going to go with a 43 campaign, a lot of defensive missions so far in this one. Are there any meeting engagements in the random campaigns? all been defend or attack so far.

it was the 1st Pz short 43-44. i wanted to see what happened with points. in Pz Command one side is always assigned as attacker and the other as defender. The battle may still be a meeting engagement.

Thanks
Rick
Mobius

RE:Screen shots

Post by Mobius »

Latvia 10/1944

All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Not lucky today.

Attachments
notlucky.jpg
notlucky.jpg (111.95 KiB) Viewed 316 times
panzer
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Not my favorite tactical gaming element!
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I made a special map for that scenario and some wire fences/signs to mark minefields. As not all minefields were hidden.
panzer

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”