Hepl with putting up signature

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

woods

Hepl with putting up signature

Post by woods »

Lost my patrickl account. Tried to put up my signature designed by Rougeusmc but failed. My image is hosted by imgur. Appreciate some kind soul to list the words to put in the signature box in my matrix forum profile. Thanks very much.[&o]
Art by Rougeusmc
BillBrown

RE: Hepl with putting up signature

Post by BillBrown »

This will work;

use Image
woods

Post by woods »

Hi Bill

Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it. I better not merge anymore identities.[:-]
Art by Rougeusmc
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

What happened to your account?
woods

Post by woods »

Well I had the main account patrickl in the member's download section and my itchy fingers went to change the forum name to woods and patrickl became only available in download section and I am unable to change woods back to patrickl.
Art by Rougeusmc
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: woods

Well I had the main account patrickl in the member's download section and my itchy fingers went to change the forum name to woods and patrickl became only available in download section and I am unable to change woods back to patrickl.
Accounts for the download section are separate from accounts for the forum. For example, my account for the forum - witpqs - has one password, while my account for the downloads section - witpqs - has another password. This really confused me at first but when I understood that they were two different accounts with the same name I just saved both accounts in my password manager and got on with things.
woods

Post by woods »

Well now they have a merged account function. So my patrickl in forum is gone for good. No big deal anyway.
Art by Rougeusmc
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: woods

Well now they have a merged account function. So my patrickl in forum is gone for good. No big deal anyway.
They might have that, but the last time I downloaded - after the merged account function - I still had to use the other password. Don't know what is behind the scenes, but that's what I had to do.

Return to “Tech Support”