Disappearing Production Screen

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

csandi

Disappearing Production Screen

Post by csandi »

I'm trying to play Blitzkrieg: Poland on a MacPro (Xeon E5 processors, video: 2ea AMD FreePro D700 6 GB) Monitor is LG 34UM95, 3440 x 1440p. running Sierra 10.12.1
The game works fine for 2-3 turns -- full production screen present. Then suddenly the contents of the production screen disappear. The frame & tabs are still there, but they're blank. Can't buy anything.
If I exit and simply reload the turn from the initial menu, the production screen is still blank.
If I exit, then begin a new campaign from the start, the production screen is populated again. I can even load the previous game's turn 2 or 3 files, and the production screen remains good. But the instant I move a tank or do anything else, the production screen goes empty again.

By the way, the first time I tried to load the program I got a blank screen. I did the options.dat thing and was able to run the game on a little screen in a window. When I tried to reset the screen to 3440x1440 (my display screen's full-window resolution), the game would apparently run okay, but the bottom 1 inch of the game screen was clipped off -- I couldn't see or use the buttons on the lower half of the game controller: no way to go to next turn, etc. So I have to play on the next smaller screen resolution -- small but useable.
pierrels

RE: Disappearing Production Screen

Post by pierrels »

I have this problem now and then also.

Return to “Tech Support”