please check back in a few days.

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

CriticalMass

please check back in a few days.

Post by CriticalMass »

I have been, every day, but still no AA:HTTR site. Matrix seem to produce good "game" sites.

No problem, just trying to generate some activity (isn't there a netiqette word for that? :o).

It's also a real shame about the Battlefront forum. Would it be possible to get an archive from them or have things between Panther and BF deteriorated that much ;)
I decided to ignore my orders and to take command at the front with my own hands as soon as possible
- Lieutenant General Erwin Rommel
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

Yep, I know ;) I´m just missing some up to date info to fill the site with content ;)
JeF

Post by JeF »

Until the official AA:HTTR web site launches, The Drop Zone remains the best Web site dedicated to Airborne Assault.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone

Return to “Highway to the Reich”