This game supports Ultrawide!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Knickers

This game supports Ultrawide!

Post by Knickers »

I would just like to point out the amazing efficiency and excellent programming that went into this game.

Today I got my new ultrawide monitor in the mail, and I fired up distant worlds universe to see how it would run. Most older games do not support ultrawide resolutions and only newer games are coming into the fold and supporting a wider fov and this resolution, however, low and behold, upon loading my current galaxy map, I quickly discovered that the game worked perfectly on my ultrawide monitor, and I have a wider viewing angle than normal!

This is an example of implementing good reliable coding, so efficient that it adapted to this newer technology, without even requiring me to tweak settings! I wish we lived in a universe where all computer coding was as clean as this example...
wings7

RE: This game supports Ultrawide!

Post by wings7 »

That is nice! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

Return to “General Discussion”